* A move-in or switch can only be made by the electric service applicant or applicant’s authorized agent.
Disclosures and Authorizations
1. Statement: You are legally authorized to enter into an agreement for electricity service and to select the Retail Electric Provider (REP) for the location listed. You have read and understood the Terms of Service (TOS), Electricity Facts Label (EFL), and Your Rights As a Customer (YRAC). You will receive copies of these documents in your confirmation email and may request additional copies by mail, email, or online at any time by contacting your REP.
2. You authorize REP to perform a credit check to determine if a deposit is required. If required, your total deposit requirement will not exceed $250.
3. If you are switching REPs, you have the right to review and rescind the TOS without penalty within three business days of receiving the TOS in your confirmation email. You may exercise this right by contacting Constellation at 855-795-9889, http://www.constellation.com, or [email protected]. The representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST.
4. You understand that a 150
5. If you experience a service outage any time during your agreement, please contact AEP-Central at 866-223-8508.
6. You can obtain important standard information that will allow you to compare this product with other offers. Contact Constellation at 855-795-9889, http://www.constellation.com, or [email protected]
This offering is being sold and contracted by Constellation, PUCT#10014. Management Services Partners LLC dba PowerSetter is acting as a broker (PUCT Registration #BR190955) and is not an affiliate, representative or agent of Constellation. PowerSetter will receive a payment from Constellation in connection with its efforts to facilitate your enrollment. Any questions regarding such payment should be directed to PowerSetter at 800-833-6952 or by email to inf[email protected]. The inquiries can also be sent by mail
28 Liberty St, 6th Fl
New York, NY 10005
For any comments or complains you can contact TX PUCT at 1-888-782-8477 or by emailing at [email protected]